Goldtium (Jiangmen) Energy Products Co., Ltd. SA8000 policy
Following is our Jiangmen factory, Goldtium (Jiangmen) Energy Products Co., Ltd. SA8000 policy.
Company appoints manager to set up, carry out and maintain a good social responsibility management system, also extend to suppliers and subcontractor.
Our SA8000 social responsibility policy:
Abidance by law and Ensure the Safety in Production;
Health-oriented and Protect the Environment;
Full Participation and Continous improvement.
The following statement is issued by Goldtium (Jiangmen) Energy Products Co., Ltd.
1. Child labor is prohibited. Any suppliers or subcontractors who use child labor or forced labor are not acceptable.
2. Respect the freedom of employees and prohibit any form of forced or compulsory labor.
3. Provide safe and hygienic working and living conditions to ensure the safety and health of employees.
4. Encourage labor-management collaboration and respect employees’ freedom of association and the right of collective bargaining.
5. Provide an equal and fair working environment, and prohibit any form of discrimination.
6. Respect the basic human rights of employees, prohibit and do not support any form of insulting behavior.
7. Reasonably arrange the production plan, labor’s working hours and rest time.
8. Provide reasonable salary and benefits to at least satisfy the basic needs of employees.
9. Encourage clean and honest business environment and eliminate corruption.
Dongguan Victory Battery Industries Co., Ltd. SA8000 policy
Following is our Dongguan factory, Dongguan Victory Battery Industries Co., Ltd. SA8000 policy.
We, Dongguan Victory Battery Industries Co., Ltd. promise to:
1. Pay respect and stick to SA8000:2014.
2. Follow the National laws, international agreements and “Code of conduct” that signed with customers.
3. Improve and undertake the social responsibilities.
4. Working closely with suppliers to improve their social responsibility to comply with SA8000:2014 standard.
5) Well develop, execute and record the social responsibility management system.
6) To disclose the social responsibility management behavior to the public.